FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mercury milan 2007 v4

where is located the siren? when i put the alarm or push the horn in the steering wheel the beep is very low, it used to be high enough (normal), iam thinking it got water or dirt or something like that, but i dont know where is the location

is there a guide for this?

·
Registered
245 Posts
mercury milan 2007 v4

where is located the siren? when i put the alarm or push the horn in the steering wheel the beep is very low, it used to be high enough (normal), iam thinking it got water or dirt or something like that, but i dont know where is the location

is there a guide for this?
right front fender well area, in front of the tire. Remove your lower splash shield like you would to change the oil. Should be 2 horns there; you can unbolt & unplug connectors and remove to blow out with compressed air. Good luck!
I replaced mine a while back with duel FIAMMS.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
right front fender well area, in front of the tire. Remove your lower splash shield like you would to change the oil. Should be 2 horns there; you can unbolt & unplug connectors and remove to blow out with compressed air. Good luck!
I replaced mine a while back with duel FIAMMS.
alright thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Horns can be temperamental.....had grandson take mine off, blew out horns with compressed air and sprayed electric contact cleaner into both, reinstalled, worked just like new. Saved a few bucks over new ones. 2010 Fusion now has 361,000+ miles, first time horn issue has come up. Easy fix.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts