FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Unless it works......it's a useless piece. If I were to add a hood scoop, I'd make sure it had function over visual appeal.

No offence, but it looks like a fat ladies ass on your hood.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Maybe if he installed it correctly it would look better! LOL! Take a look at the second picture.. if it were turned around only then would the lines of the scoop match up with the lines in the Fusion's hood! It would mimic the look of the older style (around 1992) Firebird/Trans am hood or the later model '98-'02 Camaro SS hood style.
Right now it really looks as if that one is backwards since it is not functional.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Way TOO big!! If smaller it might look ok on a Fusion other than mine! :wink:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote author=bassnutz link=topic=78478.msg1435639#msg1435639 date=1180049514]
No offence, but it looks like a fat ladies ass on your hood.
[/quote]
None taken.. its not mine.. its a picture i saw on ebay.. i just put it up because i remembered someone had mentioned a hoodscoop... i would never do it to the car.. unless it had function..

·
Registered
910 Posts
Its huge and looks like trash on the fusion. I wouldn't put one on even if it looked good unless it actually worked as well

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thats a ricer mod. why not add spinners, stickers and decals, a big 6 inch exhaust to it, a 10 inch tall racing wing and neon lights to it. And then drive around with a clown suit while eating chinese rice with chinese sticks. :ughdance: :csweeney: :fu:

·
Registered
215 Posts
I think you could pull that scoop off nicely with a nice drop, body kit and wheels. It really adds to the "horizontal-ness" of the fusion's front end.

Molding it would look even better.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=Ceace link=topic=78478.msg1447667#msg1447667 date=1180550836]
People people, the Fusion is not a muscle car. A hood scoop? :? Don't be like these ricers in this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRQK5G6yKvM&mode=related&search=
[/quote]

Have seen that video before. You know it is going to happen. There is always 1 or 2 in the bunch. But to each his own. I like my car with the mods it has and just a few more but will never make my car rice.

·
Registered
596 Posts
:dance: :dur: :blitz:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Who ever did that to that Fusion, brings shames and a bad rep for the Fusion owners or the fusion itself.

DAMN STUPID BODY KIT MARKETS ALWAYS PUSHING IT TO FAR. A simple body kit might look nice. But a huge hood scoop, come on!!!! Why not invest that time and money and a good turbo or supercharge kit for us!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts