FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys been reading these forums for a few days now. First post wanted to make sure I was getting one before I posted up. Anyway heading down to pick up my 07 Fusion. Nothing fancy unfortunately they couldn't find an SE for me. Its the I4 manual tranny (of course). Blue with grey interior. Hope I can do some upgrades with it like fog lights and such. This will be my first new car and got tired of driving of beaters. Anyway hope to make some friends on here. Great site and I like the overall positive vibe on this forum.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Welcome to the boards and congrats on the new Fusion. You will love it. Enjoy your stay, if you have any questions, just ask!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys and yeah Chris I have a soft spot for Jager eheh. Man I just cant stop driving this car. I find little excuses to go to the "store" just so I can drive!. I had forgotten how much fun driving a manual was. The vehicles I had before this were, to give you an idea, A full size bronco that you had to wrestle with the steering wheel to keep it on the road. And my last one was a 99 Explorer sport which had 40k miles on it when I bought it. 2 months later I was losing antifreeze. Cracked head. That left a real bad taste in my mouth buying used. So its been a long long time since I've driven a car that I felt was dependable. This car is so smooth. Ive never had a speeding ticket in my life (I'm 33) and now I know why. I've never dared to go above the speed limit. Today when I was on the interstate I looked down and I was doing 75 and I didn't even feel anything! This is so rare for me to not have anything shimmy or shake when going above 50 mph lol. I may have to invest in a radar detector. This car has helped me to learn to love driving again!

Cheers

·
Registered
910 Posts
Thats how my dad is with this car, he's learned to love driving again, problem is its my car! ON a recent road trip he got pulled over and we were doing 90+ mph cop was pissed. Dad is to now because of the ticket. You just can't tell in this car how fast your going its very quiet, smooth and controlled.

Enjoy! And welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.