FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this site, just bought (today) a 2015 Fusion SE with the 2.5L engine, 52000 KM, from what I read on the internet it seems that it's a very good engine, what is your take on the 2.5 ?
I'm a Ford guy, but don't really know much about the 2.5

thanks,

Denys,
Quebec, Canada.

·
Super Moderator
5,839 Posts
New to this site, just bought (today) a 2015 Fusion SE with the 2.5L engine, 52000 KM, from what I read on the internet it seems that it's a very good engine, what is your take on the 2.5 ?

thanks,

Denys,
Quebec, Canada.
Hi Denys. Welcome to the Ford Fusion Club and good luck with your new Fusion!

You should find the 2.5L is a solid and dependable engine.

Good luck again!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Denys. Welcome to the Ford Fusion Club and good luck with your new Fusion!

You should find the 2.5L is a solid and dependable engine.

Good luck again!
Thanks for your reply!
Stay safe my friend!

·
Registered
2019 Ford Fusion SEL 1.5L Ecoboost
8 Posts

thanks,

Denys,
Quebec, Canada.
How are you liking that 2.5?
I feel my 1.5 needs some minor upgrades but I love it.
Gratz on the purchase
would love to see some pics!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How are you liking that 2.5?
I feel my 1.5 needs some minor upgrades but I love it.
Gratz on the purchase
would love to see some pics!
So far I really like it, it's not a very powerful engine but from what I hear it's very durable and dependable !
I'll put pictures on the site later when the weather gets nicer so the car will be clean, it's platinum white with black interior, wanted a Fusion for quite a while, it's comfortable and rides like a charm, went from a Fiesta (very nice little car by the way) to a Fusion, quite an upgrade !!

·
Registered
2019 Ford Fusion SEL 1.5L Ecoboost
8 Posts
So far I really like it, it's not a very powerful engine but from what I hear it's very durable and dependable !
I'll put pictures on the site later when the weather gets nicer so the car will be clean, it's platinum white with black interior, wanted a Fusion for quite a while, it's comfortable and rides like a charm, went from a Fiesta (very nice little car by the way) to a Fusion, quite an upgrade !!
I also just traded up from a Ford Fiesta Great LITTLE car little being the most important statement so I completely understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also just traded up from a Ford Fiesta Great LITTLE car little being the most important statement so I completely understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes they are little cars but for the money it's a very NICE little car, really liked mine, it was a 2015 Fiesta SE, fully equipped minus a moon roof and backup camera, auto, with 114000KM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts