Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
I don't know about you, but I was an SM before an RC. In the SM forums, there is a place to post for moderators to look at possible bad threads. There is also some other good info there.

I was wondering, why RC's don't have access to the SM forum. We also dont have access to the Mod forum (assuming there is one).

I feel we should have access to that area so we can better assist mods.

1. we can see the "help mod" thread and if the problem is in our section we can take care of it
2. We would be able to point out threads that are not in our area.
3. I have threads in that forum that I can't access anymore!!! (ok that's personal)
4. RC should be able to vote for SM's and that is held in the SM forum

There should be an area where all the "admin" (for lack of a better word) people can have in common and the SM forum seems to be the best place.

·
Registered
14,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, curt. I know you don't know about it. That's the point. It is a useful section for SM's and would be useful for RC's

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
That would involve chaning individual group priviledges. I know you guys don't know what that means... that would take some coding - not something I can do. I can add access and priviledges to individual users, but that won't help any new "recruits".

There is merit to your suggestions. Anyone that is active enough to organize meets is active enough to be considered a "Senior Member". And we can't have too much help finding trouble spots.

I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
Oh.. just so we're perfectly clear... unless your a Mod (or Admin), you won't be getting access to that section (Yes, there is a section for mods just like Senior Members). The Senior Member section is already an excellent portal to access help from the Mods.

Everyone else can mind their own business. :mrgreen:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.