FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.

Not really a new Fusion owner, just a new member. Love these cars so I got two. :D

I hope to give and gain knowledge and just have fun.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Congrats on buying 2. :klavergreg:
Awesome avatar... I had a 98 SE Sport V6 that I loved. I guess you are familiar with contour.org?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quite... I actually still reside there too. Loved the SVT and the work I put into it, but not driving a car that was meant to be driven was starting to hurt the pocketbook with storage insurance and vehicle registration fees, as well as maintainence and care. I may have two leased Fusions, but I am in the mood to mod again. :D

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
[quote author=xchang link=topic=78950.msg1446073#msg1446073 date=1180498089]
Quite... I actually still reside there too. Loved the SVT and the work I put into it, but not driving a car that was meant to be driven was starting to hurt the pocketbook with storage insurance and vehicle registration fees, as well as maintainence and care. I may have two leased Fusions, but I am in the mood to mod again. :D

[/quote]

I will be with the contour guys this weekend at the Carlisle car show. I can't seem to get away. :lol:

·
Registered
198 Posts
It's XCHANG! Was that one of your Fusions in the Spring Zing video Elky brought back? Welcome. I also am an ex CSVT owner.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Welcome to the forum & congratulations on the twin Fusions! Having both styles at your disposal, do you prefer the non-AWD or the AWD version and why?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oooo... Love the AWD, but I gotta love the FWD. Feels more like home like how my SVT once felt... but without the stick. Someone needs to come up with that mod so that we can put a stick to the V6. I know it is a lease and all, but whoe knows what happens to the blue one once the lease is up. 8)

Heya Cueball... Dunno, but if it was the grey Fusion, yes. I had sold my during that day and needed to get back to a wedding and reception. Wife picked me up in her AWD and I drove it back up for the evening festivities. :D

·
Registered
910 Posts
Welcome! So which do you prefer your AWD or FWD? Either way great cars though, glad your enjoying them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Too hard to decide. They are both fun cars! :lol:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Speaking of contour.org, I'm a NECO member "RiverRojo"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.