FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I've been on these boards for a few months now but have only posted a couple times. I finally took some pics of my ride and I thought I'd share them with you.

2007 Fusion SEL

The mods are:
19" Privat Nets with 235/19/35 Bridgstone Potenza's
Eibach springs
Manaflow exhaust tips
20% tint all the way around

Thats really all I want to do for now.

And this is what I replace with the fusion. 2000 Ford Focus with way too many mods too list :lol:

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Those rims are amazing. I'm a huge fan of the stock 17s, so I don't think I'll ever get new rims, but if I did, they would definitely look a lot like yours!

That focus is SICK! You need to make your Fusion look like that, it looks so mean. One glance at that intercooler and people probably thought twice about picking a fight with you!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Nice Nice Fusion. Love the wheels. The chrome outer lip looks awsome!

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=11011101 link=topic=93608.msg1829745#msg1829745 date=1194124233]
You need to make your Fusion look like that
[/quote]

Especially that FMIC ;)

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
SICK looking Fusion, I love the Privat line of wheels. I just yesterday put a set of thoes on a new Acura TL Type S. Those are some killer wheels! Very clean car!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
bootiful ride !! rims were outstanding choice, sets it all off nicely.

I've seen many focus veh thru work and I didn't even recognize your old one as a focus lol.

I'm sure more is coming to the fusion , keep us posted ... Great starts so far !

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone :D

I'm not going to go all out on the Fusion like I did with my Focus. I had to deal with too many problems with the Focus.. 4 clutches, broken axle, tuning, etc. I got the Fusion to have a nice quiet, reliable car that I could just drive and not worry about what was going to break next. The only things I'm even thinking about doing in the future is upgrading the stereo and small cosmetic things.

Talisman - Your car is what sold me on the wheels.. I spent about 2 months looking for the right wheels until I came across the picture of your car. :D

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
[quote author=Tripleblack link=topic=93608.msg1839893#msg1839893 date=1194498544]
Thanks everyone :D

I'm not going to go all out on the Fusion like I did with my Focus. I had to deal with too many problems with the Focus.. 4 clutches, broken axle, tuning, etc. I got the Fusion to have a nice quiet, reliable car that I could just drive and not worry about what was going to break next. The only things I'm even thinking about doing in the future is upgrading the stereo and small cosmetic things.

Talisman - Your car is what sold me on the wheels.. I spent about 2 months looking for the right wheels until I came across the picture of your car. :D
[/quote]

oh lol. Well glad I could help :lol:

They really are great wheels for a great price tho.

·
Registered
88 Posts
19's seem to be the perfect wheel size for the Fusion & yours has to be on par with your rim choice.

I had my eyes set on 20's in the near future but seeing this post I have altered my decision and I am going to go with a set of 19's now to set off the lil girl.

Great choice in wheels & very nice looking ride man.

I know what ya mean about the whats gonna break next. I have owned my Thunderbird SC w/ to many mods to even count and countless #'s of hours and $$ put into it and every time I drive the thing I always have in the back of my head whats next to go.. I have decided since buying the I4 for my wife yesterday I am going to invest in a nice V6 for myself sometime next year and be done with the high perf. vehicles for a while, since now I have an 8 month old who depends on my vehicle!

Sorry to rant just wanted to drop in and compliment your ride.

Jason

·
Registered
288 Posts
Love the black rims with the chrome outer edge on your black Fusion.

I'm usually not one that likes black rims, but I must say it looks very cool on yours!

NICE JOB!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts