FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I know I haven't posted here in over a year - sorry about that! But just look how popular the Fusion is now! I see them all over the place, everywhere I go! My baby is fine, just over 10k miles now. No complaints about it, aside from mileage, but that has more to do with where I live then the car itself. She gets great mileage on the highway, I'm just not on highways enough.

The Saturday before New Years, some dim-witted person plowed into my front passenger door in the local mall parking lot. Yes, I was in the car, leaving the area as I had only gone there to drop my daughter off at work. Anyway, he hit me and when I pulled over to exchange information, he took off. No, I did not get his plate. Rotten human being. So, $963 later, my baby was "like" new again although she will never be the same really.

Hope everyone still loves their Fusion as much as I love mine and I am glad I found this place again!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Welcome back Mich. Enjoy your stay and that car. Boz

·
Registered
910 Posts
welcome back! Sorry to hear about the damage, despicable person that guy who caused it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts