FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry -- I couldn't find the "new topic" button, and kind of hijacked someone else's by mistake. Apolgies (I'll figure this place out yet) -- I'll go delete my info from the other thread.

So let me post my info here ...

2007 SE, purchase three weeks and 2,500 miles ago
-- 6-cyl
-- audiophile stereo system
-- dark charcoal interior
-- leather seats
-- spoiler
-- traction control
-- anti-lock brakes

I scored a set of the stock SEL 17-inch wheels for cheap money, and got a discount on 17-inch Goodyears. Love these wheels and tires over the 16'icnhers and Continental rubber.

I've also replaced the charcoal foglight surrounds with the chrome SEL types, and installed stainless tailpipe tips.

So, here she is:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=88643.msg1702628#msg1702628 date=1189435237]
Sweet ride, what are those things that you put over your license plates? What exactly do they do?
[/quote]

It's just a license plate cover. He's got the tinted one. I have a clear one with a chrome frame. You can buy them at AutoZone or any other parts place.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep ... those are just plain ol' license plate covers. I've seen them in pale blue and pink, as well as clear and (like mine) smokey.

I went from an Esxape to the Fusion and couldn't be happier. The Escape was a great car, but the gas was killing me in it. I'm loving the mpg on the Fusion a lot more, even though both the Escxape I had and this Fusion have the same basic engine. I've gotten as high as 29.5 mpg and no lower than 22 with the Fusion, depending on the type and mix of driving.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts