FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
IS Nice! I Like!

Questions:
-what's your antenna for ?
-those are the wheels that came with ? My '06 has a grooves in the middle of the spokes; didn't know they changed it.
-Can you actually back the car in your garage; looks like a tight fit; too bad our mirrors don't fold!
-why start your mods site; this one isn't good enough ?

Nice looking ride; enjoy it!

What mods do you have in mind btw ?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=TheChosenWon link=topic=77126.msg1399714#msg1399714 date=1178776487]
Questions:
-what's your antenna for ?[/quote]
Most 2007s have this lame antenna on them for the radio. I swapped from the stock to a shorty just for the hell of it. Its not to bad, but not really a great mod IMO.
-those are the wheels that came with ? My '06 has a grooves in the middle of the spokes; didn't know they changed it.
They're stock wheel covers. You have the alloys :) I'm going to do my suspension mods all in one hit, so when I decide on what exactly I'm going to do, Im going to just buy everything and make a weekend out of it :)
-Can you actually back the car in your garage; looks like a tight fit; too bad our mirrors don't fold!
Yes I can, but I don't because I would rather not pump carbon monoxide into the garage and possibly home. Plus I usually don't park in the 3rd garage.
-why start your mods site; this one isn't good enough ?
Its more than that. Its about choice. The more quality Fusion sites, the more recognition we have from serious part makers. Im not trying to compete with anyone LOL, otherwise I wouldnt be here(ie: if the admins would ever need any help here, I would be glad to help.) Plus its a news site more than a forum. I do need help getting more news and write-ups ect, but I plan on keeping this site running for at least 10 years, and within that time I'll try to put as much info up there as I can. I ran many car sites and forums in the past, its just one of my passions.
3 Fusion sites that were clearly drawing more traffic than mine died off in the last year because the owners wanted to make money on the sites more than actually have a place for the car they own and love. If something happens, I'm going to keep my site up, regardless if it makes money. But I have ads up so I can afford an upgrade later down the line. The site doesn't make any profit, nor cover itself, but I've been a part of(and ran) way to many good car-enthusiast forums(much much larger than this site) that die because they have to ask for donations. I like this site, and Im glad that it exists.

Cheers to the Fusion love! :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Didn't know about the antenna.

I see your passion. I understand it. I stick more to forums where the owners/moderators are actually involved and do it because they like it. Good for them if they happen to make money in the process. Good luck with your site.

You wouldn't want to do that on a daily basis, but when I back my '74 Vette in the garage, I leave the door open and run a giant fan for 15-20 minutes. It usually clears out pretty good. But again; not a very solution for a daily driver...

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha, every garage needs a giant fan. Makes you feel 1 step closer to having your own dyno :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts