FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've identified most of what's in and attached to my "new" 9mo. Old Milan Premium v6. But what are these.
I know the antenna is on the back window but what are the black dots on the front window behind the auto mirror? Are they for the compass? They form a triangle behind the mirror and go around the window perimeter.
Under the brake peddle is a foot rest? It has what appears to be 2 knobs inserted in the top where your foot hits. Do these knobs do anything or are they just to remove the foot rest. One thing I had hoped for was adjustable pedals.
Thanks all. Great forum.

·
Registered
476 Posts
the dots behind the mirror are to dim sunlight so you dont get blinded. most new cars have that now.

as for the thing under the brake pedal... i have no idea... ive been tempted a few times to take it off to see whats under it but i never got around to it.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
The thing under the accelerator was added on job2 2006 to fix a safety issue. It helps move your foot up and away in the event of a frontal collision. The 07's and up have this hidden under the carpet.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Are you talking about the steering boot? There's a piece of plastic that's held on with two pushpins that just keeps you from kicking the steering boot (where the shaft goes through the firewall).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts