FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to buy 2008 Fusion with 1.4l petrol engine, made in Europe. It seems to be in good condition, and I'd really like it to stay that way. Can someone point me to where to find the maintenence schedule? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
5,807 Posts
I am about to buy 2008 Fusion with 1.4l petrol engine, made in Europe. It seems to be in good condition, and I'd really like it to stay that way. Can someone point me to where to find the maintenence schedule? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance!
Hi RT. Your "made in Europe" Fusion is a completely different vehicle than the Fusion this Ford Fusion Forum is dedicated to.

Your 2008 Fusion is a 4 door compact wagon/hatch. Our Fusion is the same basic vehicle as the 4 door sedan version of the European Ford Mondeo. If you go to the European Ford Owners website, you should be able to download the PDF version of your vehicle's Owners Guide, Maintenance Schedule etc. Or alternately, you can contact a European Ford Dealer for the correct maintenance schedule for your European Fusion.

If your European Ford Dealer can not help, you can't go wrong with a 6 month/~8,000 km (whichever comes first) oil change interval...in my opinion. As far as other required/recommended maintenance, you will really need the maintenance schedule.

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts