FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Um, I dunno where to begin.
I apoligize if this sounds like one big run-on paragraph, but I'm pretty much typing what's on my mind. I'm not much of a storyteller. I don't usually do forums because of all the flaming and stupid fights that happen on forums. Everytime I try to put MY .02 in, I usually don't get a response.
Anyhoo, I have been interested in the Fusion/Milan for quite some time (OK, actually, when it first came out), and I was waiting till the year end clearance to buy one. I had eventually bought a Milan early June, because I was afraid my old car was gonna fall apart (got about 1200 for the trade). I absolutely love the car. I don't plan on doing any major mods on it, but I already did change the stereo to a different stock unit.
At the time I went to buy the car, I was prepared with all my information, and my Dad was with me to help me out (he was a former car sales manager. Good to have on your side). Even the dealer said that I was the most prepared person he had even seen. They even located the color I wanted and everything. The didn't try to scam me or anything. I was kinda surprised. Unfortunatelly, when they tried to ship the car over, it got damaged, so I settled for white, which is a good color for the Milan. I got used to it.
I guess that's pretty much the story. I thank all of you reading this for your time.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
ShiaMilan, that was a nice, pleasant story. It's nice to see someone who is happy with their purchase, even if it wasn't your first choice in color. You've done one major mod and if I've learned anything, it's that it can be addicting. Enjoy your vehicle.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
ShiaMilan... Congrats on your new car and welcome to FFC.

White was not my first choice either. My dealership couldn't find the color I wanted without the plate bracket already mounted on the front. :absinthe:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts