FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would someone be familiar with removing the guage cluster? A DIY would be very helpful.

Or post the nessasry steps. Thanks

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I don't think anyone around here has had to do this yet. You have a bulb blow already?

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'll tell you what'd I'd do. I wanna swap the cluster out. Believe me, if the 09's have a better looking cluster that pops in, I'll prolly do it. I saw the Lincoln has a sweet "blue" cluster. And I was talking to my wife about getting one. Then she pointed out how my steering wheel buttons are lit green and totally TOOK THE WIND OUTTA my sails. :( ha ha

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Well, my next door neighbor just bought an 07 Mustang GT - he showed me that the tach gauge and speedo can turn one of about 7 different colors while the rest of the instrument panel on the rest of the car stayed Ford green. I know the Focus next year will have the blue color, but interestingly enough the Blue color he chose for the speedo and tach looked really good along with the Ford green in the rest of the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.