Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank god ive been f'ing with paint for soooooo f'in long

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i dont really know

first i wanted a picture in my avatar then i found another one

then MSpicture sucks but then i learned your resize so i wanted the current avatar picture but then the forums wouldnt load it, i made sure it was under 125/125 just like the one thats there i did 20 mins ago

then i was trying to to a slide show....

are we allowed to have one? ive seen others but i am unsure how to make it happen

i just want to use 4 or 5 pics in a slide delayed 1 or 2 sec or less whatever it takes

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hopefully that first part made sense

i want that current picture but i have another version sized right with that utility that you linked here so it show the front bumper also, but the forums wont let me load it there for some reason, same size, just freezes up

i dont know maybe im getting frustrated

i was never good at the picture stuff or anything that got close to html or editing

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
I updated your avatar... I don't know why it wasn't accepting your upload (although we've seen that problem in the past since either our web server or the linux OS isn't handling some uploads properly.

As for making an animated-avatar.... you'll need an animated gif program like Adobe Imageready or ULEAD GIF Animator (or, I think Paint shop pro) to make it happen.... and that's beyond the scope of me helping here because I'm going out to get beer.

Google-up how to make an animated gif.... and see if you can find an easy-to-use tutorial.

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah its getting late for you!

on 745 here haha

i will look, thx

1 - 18 of 18 Posts