FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to post my positive experience buying from NSN.

I IMed NSN asking about brake pads for the 3 and pricing regarding them. Steve was very helpful in answering my questions and got me an awesome deal on the EBC Green stuff brake pads. The pads shipped when he said they would and I was provided a tracking number. I got the pads today and the boxes were in good condition and packaged well and everything was correct with the order.

I highly recommend purchasing from NSN, Steve is a great guy and will help you get what you need for your car.

And no I was not paid to write this, I just had a very good experience buying from Steve. He price-matched the brake pads for me and answered all my questions through PM and IM promptly. That's more than you could expect from most other vendors.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
[quote author=Hexedit link=topic=37648.msg544813#msg544813 date=1137294060]
I just wanted to post my positive experience buying from NSN.

I IMed NSN asking about brake pads for the 3 and pricing regarding them. Steve was very helpful in answering my questions and got me an awesome deal on the EBC Green stuff brake pads. The pads shipped when he said they would and I was provided a tracking number. I got the pads today and the boxes were in good condition and packaged well and everything was correct with the order.

I highly recommend purchasing from NSN, Steve is a great guy and will help you get what you need for your car.

And no I was not paid to write this, I just had a very good experience buying from Steve. He price-matched the brake pads for me and answered all my questions through PM and IM promptly. That's more than you could expect from most other vendors.
[/quote]

Very nice review Hex, thanks for sharing your great experience! :D

·
Registered
475 Posts
I bought from NSN. They are the cheapest, and they dont overcharge for shipping.
Somthing went wrong with my order, so it was skipped and delayed for a few days, but they appologized, and set it express free of charge. Good to work with, and have a strong sense of customer relations. I am going to buy from them again, (need front brake pads now) and recommend everyone do as well, they are probably the cheapest, and best Ive dealt with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts