FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How soon does the government do their crash test on a new model?  When could we expect to hear the results?  I also wonder about the EPA gas mileage estimates.

·
Registered
91 Posts
No problem... I'll have my eyes open for crach test info as well... Funny, but there seems to be more information on the 2005 SEMA show than there is on the safety features :lol:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey all! im new to this site but am happy to be here i am i love with this fusion but have had fords all my life and this is one of there best. To reply to the post the taurus has a 5 star crash test rating along with new suvs and the new 500 which is the safest sedan on the road right now even without side airbags i hope the fusion does as good as fords other cars as saftey is very important :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've been to the crash barrier in dearborn. It's kinda scary what some of these cars look like after a crash. The Fusion didn't look too bad but i think it was only a 35mph offset. They gave it four stars probably because some areas gave a little that really shouldn't. Nothing that I would say would be life threatening but just wouldn't meet the guidelines for five star.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts