FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my one problem is that something rattles in the roof when the bass is up..even just a little bass..anyone else have this problem?  any suggestions on how to fix/what to do??

thanks!!

check it out

·
Registered
27 Posts
nice ride! Is that the Charcoal? I really liked that color.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!!

Yeah it's the Charcoal, somewhere between silver and black..at night it looks pretty much black..I love everything about the car (execpt for the annoying rattle with the bass) ..when I told my firends I was getting a Fusion, they all laughed, thinking it was a Focus or something then they saw it, and they are all jealous...

I am thinking about maybe getting tints..I think that would make it perfect...also wished I got manual..but too late now

·
Registered
610 Posts
The color almost looks purple in that lighting. Not too many charcoals around, and that color is discontinued for '07. You have a rare one! Nice!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I really liked that color in my 05' focus but the sad thing is that not many of us share that same feeling. Yeah it seems that even ford had given up on the color!!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I have the rattle. I tracked it down to be the third brake light housing thing. I tried to tighten it down or whatever, but that didn't help too much. Oh well, I'll go to the dealer someday.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I cranked the bass on the way from work yesterday, and threw in some hip-hop. I couldn't get anything to rattle noticeably. Hopefully like Swoop said, it's just that third brakelight. Hopefully it'll be an easy fix for the dealer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright

Thanks guys

I will mention that to the dealership...maybe I am listenting too closely...just trying to make sure everything is perfect..

any suggestions on a good tire shine???...the one from the car wash sucks!!! came off in 2 seconds..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here are some more pics of the new fusion..Charcoaol SEL I4 for those who haven't seen the charcoal yet

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Looks great. I can't wait until I can see the Dark Amythest color.

G

·
[glow=red,2,300]I remember one day I had the same rattling noise. I looked all around like, GOD DAMN IT. Brand new fucking car and already a rattle. (Note I have a system in the back) I tracked it down though. Turns out my vanity mirror wasn't locked in above my head. LOL I was like DOOOHHH! I am so retarded. Look and make sure they are up and in the locked position.[/glow]

·
Registered
619 Posts
There should be too little rubber pucks between the third brakelight and the glass. Make sure those are both there.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Thanks, the retinas in my eyes are burned from having read your post!

[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=53224.msg865660#msg865660 date=1154712447]
[glow=red,2,300]I remember one day I had the same rattling noise. I looked all around like, GOD DAMN IT. Brand new fucking car and already a rattle. (Note I have a system in the back) I tracked it down though. Turns out my vanity mirror wasn't locked in above my head. LOL I was like DOOOHHH! I am so retarded. Look and make sure they are up and in the locked position.[/glow]
[/quote]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts