FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all you FUSION Lovers out there!!
Love the color, Tungsten, looks kind of purplish/Blue at night!
I would have gotten the stick if I didn't have to use this as my Sales Office and put up with a lot of So Cal Traffic.
Nice smooth car..V6 could use a few more ponies....the 4 would have been too slow for me......have had a couple problems....I have a Black dash and I have two faded spots on each side of the instrament cluster "hood" on top of the dash.....dealer may have to replace it...they tried to cover it up by putting what they call a "permanant dash sealer" on...looked like a bunch of silicone which covered up the problem but now that the glossy silicone is wearing off the spots are coming back...waste of a day for me.
Man I hate to have them go in and tear the whole dash out....sometimes they screw up more than they fix!!
Drivers side window squeeks when rolling up...they ordered a new window molding.
Interior is real nice Ford is finally getting serious about the mid-priced sedan market.....Seat cloth material is a lint magnet though....picks up EVERYTHING!!! LOL!!!
I only wish FORD would have put the Carbon Fiber accents over the glove box on that strip and under the instuments on that strip on each side of the steering wheel just like they have it around the radio....would have been a nice match and on the console shifter too! Don't know if I can match ithe Carbon Fiber with a after market kit.

Overall very nice car....so far.....I'm going to drive it about 40,000 miles a year so we'll see how reliable she is.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey there BP Nice Ride!!......What say we try to put together a So Cal FUSION meet?
Ya know meet at some burger joint parking lot or something just to chat and see what we've all done or are planning to do to our Fusions?
We could make it a monthly meet or something....should be centraly located for So Cal say maybe Corona area??
Or do you So Cal Fusion owners already have a little get together like that somewhere??

·
Registered
377 Posts
Thank you.

We do not have a monthly meet yet. I am all for a meet though. Corona sounds good to me. I did leave another post at your other forum post:   

http://www.fordfusionclub.com/index.php?topic=52293.0

You should really sign-up for Frappr to have more people on the map and to see who else is near us. So far we have Ryan from Lancaster, The Russian from Tarzana, Myself from Montebello, Belsazar from Norwalk, and yourself from Corona area. Others in the SouthWest are in San Diego (2), Arizona (1), and one in Las Vegas. I do try to get other Fusion, Milan, and Zephyr drivers I see in the freeway to see my plates to direct them to this website to hook-up and talk. But so far none have shown. Maybe by next year we will have more folks.

http://www.frappr.com/fordfusionowners

:D :csweeney: :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.