FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK.... I really cannot stand reading this dude's posts.... it's all I can do to not reply to EVERY one of his moronic, demeaning posts and call him an asshole.... but that wouldn't be very nice now would it? I don't think I've read a single nice thing from him.

Sorry... just had to get that out of my system and this seemed like the most appropriate place. ;-)

·
Registered
23,673 Posts
This guy is a complete jackass and needs to get a life and stop trolling our forums. What the fuck is up with this fool? Does he enjoy doing this shit? We need HoleyDonut.

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
WTF - no wonder why this guy is such a moron.

Just so everyone knows I hang out with celebrities on the weekends.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the links dhl.... guess I forgot about reading that post.

By the way - the only reason I drive a Mazda3 is because I loaned the Aston to a friend, wrecked the Maybach doing rally, the Porsche is in the shop, and my FordGT is uncomfortable. I'd buy something else but I lost my 7-figure job and my hot, rich wife left me. It's only temporary though. I'll see you this weekend at Angelina & Brad's place, right Frosty? :roll:

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
God, I hate this guy....why doesnt he find something better to do with his life...one of these someone needs to hunt him down and beat him down.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
[quote author=Goracingnow link=topic=34662.msg495871#msg495871 date=1133474091]
[quote author=ak47clown link=topic=34662.msg495869#msg495869 date=1133474047]
my understanding is that the antenna just screws into the existing mount. I don't believe it has to be reomved
[/quote]

Do you have to still remove the antenna's base? Mine is backwards. :(
[/quote][quote author=TGM3 link=topic=34662.msg495886#msg495886 date=1133475370]
ummmm chadly why is your antenna base backwards??

[/quote]

Is this guy Chadlybear??? :shock: :shock: That would explain his shitty attitude, and quickness to bash any and all things Mazda... not to mention his hard-on for Mercedes.

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Dan or Holey, ban please.

·
Registered
23,673 Posts
I find it funny that he's only been a member for less then 2 months and yet he knows how to hide his online status. :roll: That might be another clue as well. All of his other names went hidden after everyone caught on to his lame ass.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah... now I'm not one to condone censoring someone just because he's a dick, but I sure won't shed any tears if he were not to be around anymore..... I'm just glad that I'm not the only one he's pissing off!

·
Registered
23,673 Posts
This dude claims that his avatar is him. ALL LIES. I know I've seen that face somewhere before. Being the person I am, I did a search and I'm right, It's not him. It's a WWE Raw Superstar. The person in his avatar is Rob Conway.

Here is what I sent this fool:

[quote author="Goracingnow"]
Its a picture of me, I took it for another muscle forum I chat in every day.
[/quote]

Are you 100% sure about that?

VS
VS

Why do you got to lie? Are you trying to impress someone? Do happen to be a fan of Rob Conway?

·
Registered
23,673 Posts
Here are his replies to that Personal Message:

lol
[/quote]

Forgot those pics of me were on the net still.
[/quote]

Do you like watching wrestling?
[/quote]

yo dude, relax. I'm not here to cause a problem. I don't need to proove myself to you, I don't see a pic of YOU. So knock it off NOW.
[/quote]

Get a life, I'm finished messaging you. I'm not here for drama, so move on.
[/quote]

·
Registered
23,673 Posts
[quote author=zobx link=topic=35029.msg500623#msg500623 date=1133884473]
Obviously he IS here for the drama... he tries to start arguments in every post he makes!!
[/quote]

:werd: Someone needs to find out if he's posting from the same IP address as all of his other user names.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Only admins can do that and they have been fairly useless lately. (sorry guys, it's true)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts