FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey peeps! Where is a good place to buy Rotors and pads for the Fusion? I'm not sure if I should trust ebay with their rotors and pads.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Are you looking for Performance pads/rotors or just factory replacements?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aftermarket Performance rotors. I was wondering if ebay's are good.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
SGsFusion is the only one I know that has the after market rotors from ebay. Honestly, of all the after market parts for the Fusion, I believe braking is the most overlooked. I don't know of any major brake/rotor company that makes a quality rotor for our vehicles.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Rotora does...but they are expensive since its pretty much a whole new brake system.

·
Registered
221 Posts
any good place for decent pads??

·
Registered
613 Posts
EBC offerers a few different pads.

http://www.fusiondrivers.com/index.php?page=83

Im still working on this, and I dont mean to point to my site, but I did want to let you know that EBC has pads and rotors. The parts are different than the numbers that they announced last november(also known as the EBC parts that wont fit right and are intended for the 03-05 mazda6)

·
Registered
221 Posts
[quote author=Crystallas link=topic=83035.msg1568870#msg1568870 date=1184826124]
EBC offerers a few different pads.

http://www.fusiondrivers.com/index.php?page=83

Im still working on this, and I dont mean to point to my site, but I did want to let you know that EBC has pads and rotors. The parts are different than the numbers that they announced last november(also known as the EBC parts that wont fit right and are intended for the 03-05 mazda6)
[/quote]

Sorry to tell you. I am on waiting list for those pads since March. Please see

http://www.fordfusionclub.com/index.php?topic=71260.0

Add to that the not so great custumer service of EBC; and you will see the delima that is facing most of us. Any good place other than www.rockauto.com for those RAYBESTOS Part # ATD1164C {Advanced Technology; Ceramic pads? I really can't consider these better than OEM pads. Anything else?

·
Registered
613 Posts
I know that the EBC parts are still in limbo, but I plan on keeping the part database going. I'll add those raybestos pads, regardless if they are any better.

Thanks pkoko for the other parts, I added a few diff pads. The EBC green stuffs are listed as available from some stores, and I found out that the raybestos pads are indeed improved over OEM, but again, unsure of how much better they are.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bought the Raybestos ceramic pads a few months ago. I do hard Canyon driving once a month and have noticed the brakes don't fade as easily. "OneStop Parts" in Buena Park, Ca can have rotors cross drilled and slotted for about $100. They will only do it to NEW rotors. I'm still looking for someone that does cryo treating.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts