FordFusionClub.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Guy/Gals Chris06fusion, Jaysen and i have been chatting alittle to try streamline things a little. Since this is so new for all of us here we are playing around to see what works the best for the members. So here what we have planned.

Chris, Jaysen and I will be nominating 1 member each from members that post out here regularly. So the only thing you need to do to get nominated is be someone that contributes to the forum. That can be someone that is a noobie that has a lot of questions about how to fix up there car or just wants to learn more. Or it can be someone that has been around from a while helping out all the noobies and other members with the questions. So again this is open to anyone that is modded a lot or just a bone stock clean looking car. We are going to take this month off and pick the 3 nominees for Nov get there pix and write ups so i can post a voting poll on or around Nov 1st it will be open for 7 days so make sure everyone watching this page for new voting. That way the winner has 3 weeks in the spot light before the voting begins for the next month. So please vote on your fav member we need to get vote #'s up :lol:

·
Registered
108 Posts
roger that .. should be much easier on you that way, sounds good to me.. Now if we can just get all the people that come to check out the boards to vote for the love of god!

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
[quote author=UnderEstimated link=topic=91493.msg1775119#msg1775119 date=1192155191]
Sounds great and I hope it works out well! It'll be nice to have COTM winners that are actual active members on the forum...

[/quote]

Yeah, the last two guys never post on these forums. :lol:

·
Registered
910 Posts
sounds like a solid plan!

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=mrc link=topic=91493.msg1775274#msg1775274 date=1192158441]
[quote author=UnderEstimated link=topic=91493.msg1775119#msg1775119 date=1192155191]
Sounds great and I hope it works out well! It'll be nice to have COTM winners that are actual active members on the forum...

[/quote]

Yeah, the last two guys never post on these forums. :lol:
[/quote]

Ya that last guy i do not know if he is even around anymore kept bugging me about oil then just went away :lol:

·
Registered
832 Posts
I would like to vote and all, but I usually cannot even see the pictures of the vehicles, my computers security software prohibits viewing of pictures without full credentials. This I cannot change so, if there'd be a way to standardize the photo's (ie make it to where the photo's are hosted on this site) and not another I could see them and vote, but I won't vote for any car that I cannot see.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote author=themason link=topic=91493.msg1775688#msg1775688 date=1192193759]
I would like to vote and all, but I usually cannot even see the pictures of the vehicles, my computers security software prohibits viewing of pictures without full credentials. This I cannot change so, if there'd be a way to standardize the photo's (ie make it to where the photo's are hosted on this site) and not another I could see them and vote, but I won't vote for any car that I cannot see.
[/quote]

can you view them on the site that they are hosted on? We use photo bucket and i always list the pix names and the members names. If you can see these that may help others as well. here is a link to FordFusionClub phote album http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x278/fordfusionclub/

·
Registered
280 Posts
Sounds like a plan Guys...have at it...I'm sure all on the Forum will be most accommodating to this new approach!

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
[quote author=wingfoot link=topic=91493.msg1778940#msg1778940 date=1192308239]
I heard the last winner does not come around anymore cause he never got his little cotm sig thingy /shrug

[/quote]

Yeah :x I have to display my trophy too! LOL

·
Registered
832 Posts
[quote author=slaterracing link=topic=91493.msg1775847#msg1775847 date=1192198098]
can you view them on the site that they are hosted on? We use photo bucket and i always list the pix names and the members names. If you can see these that may help others as well. here is a link to FordFusionClub phote album http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x278/fordfusionclub/
[/quote]

I can see them when they come from the gallery, like when I go to the gallery they show up so if they get put on the gallery they should work. I can say if I can see them nobody else should have a problem viewing because the security policies used on these computers are ridiculous.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[quote author=themason link=topic=91493.msg1780056#msg1780056 date=1192377126]
[quote author=slaterracing link=topic=91493.msg1775847#msg1775847 date=1192198098]
[/quote]

I can see them when they come from the gallery, like when I go to the gallery they show up so if they get put on the gallery they should work. I can say if I can see them nobody else should have a problem viewing because the security policies used on these computers are ridiculous.
[/quote]

That sounds great i will start putting that link to the album on for people who cannot see the pix on the forum.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I think this works out alot better, gives everyone a better chance... :klavergreg:

·
Registered
40 Posts
[quote author=slaterracing link=topic=91493.msg1798173#msg1798173 date=1193011633]
OK we have the 3 for Nov and i will have a poll done on Oct 31st or Nov 1st so everyone watch for it.
[/quote]

Hey slat is this still a go I have not seen any pics yet will they be out tommorow thanks???

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.