FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im goin to gingerman raceway for labor day weekend with my brother in law for "3 balls racing." Its an event with around 40 people who bring their car to various tracks in the mid/west region (michigan, indiana, ohio.)

Anyways, i'm installing my Magnaflow exhaust and h&r springs on saturday, and new ebc pads on sunday.

Ill tell you guys how i do compared to most of the lotus's vets, and my brothers evo8. should be a blast.

www.3ballsracing.com

http://gingermanraceway.com/

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so yeah, i responded/made a bunch of other posts, but never did this one!

So here goes...

I installed my new EBC Redstuff Break pads, and Magnaflow Exhaust. The springs didn't end up coming in so i just didn't bother with them yet.

anyways, gingerman is a pretty technical course, its not fast per say, but it has a lot of nice turns. put it this way, my stock street tires were melting by the end of the day....

My tires felt AMAZING after a few runs and they started to get sticky. the car leans a bit on stock suspension, but man does it hold up. it took me taking a turn at round 70mph before my backend started to come out and drift. all in all, i hit the straight away at around 95mph (only a 1500ft straight away) and i drifted around two full turns. My times were mediocre at best but good for my car situation mostly because i was new to the course, and it took me a while to figure out the apex's. all in all, im SUPER happy with my car, and cant wait to try the course again in the spring when i get my new suspension, racing rims/slicks as well as HOPEFULLY a turbo by then.

also, ebc redstuff is amazing, although theirs a bit more breakdust then the stock pads, you can REALLY tell the difference of the stopping power.

also, i took my brother inlaws evo around the track a few times, and man.... i hit around 115-120 on the straight aways. but yeah, he runs about 350hp w/ 25psi boost.... its pretty insane. i hit a few turns goin around

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.