FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wondering if i was the only one here waiting on the jusnes CAI instead of the steeda. I find myself starting to lean towards the steeda part because iv been waiting so long. If anyone has an idea of how much longer its gunna be that would be great!

·
Registered
702 Posts
You're not the only one. I'm not impressed with Speeda's CAI, but I am glad they made one. Also, I haven't a clue as to how long it will take til the Jusnes is out, but I'm guessing not this month lol.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Bob and the crew are taking awhile, but all good R&D dose. I would rather them take the time and get it right the first time, then sit and keep improving on something and jacking up the price. Good things come to those who wait. There is no need to talk bad about the Steeda piece. They are a very well rounded and established company, with countless great parts for several diff. cars.

·
Registered
440 Posts
We will be testing prototypes on June 16th! If all goes well it shouldnt take long at all before we start selling them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE WHAT THEY COME UP WITH, IF IT CAN BE CHEAPER THAN THE STEEDA ONE IM GETTING IT, I REALLY WASNT ALL THAT IMPRESSED WITH STEEDA'S CAI.

·
Registered
178 Posts
where is the JUSNES CAI ???????????????????????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts