·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
???????????

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Re: Getting first oil change tomorrow from dealer, should I put the silencer bac

Hey, I get my first on Saturday... anyway I probably wouldn't worry about it, They will probably never notice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I wouldnt worry about it.. I drive my car alot due to my business and get the oil changed every 3000 miles so its in there about every 1 1/2 months to get an oil change and probably has been in about 4 times since I took the silencer off and they haven't said a thing about it..

·
Registered
799 Posts
Why don't ya just change it yourself and not have the worry?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First one was free and I needed to take it in to get the broken lumbar knob fixed.

They didnt say anything when I picked the car up, so they must not have been looking...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Re: Getting first oil change tomorrow from dealer, should I put the silencer bac

I had removed the black resonator box & put in a white PVC pipe that leads out to a hole in the lower cover,
and they never said a word. I modified my tube completely, so I am not worried about it, although I did kind of
create a Ram Air effect, by scooping the pipe out the bottom & cutting an angle on it so it catches the wind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts