FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Hello everybody. Im picking up my new fusion later today. Its a black on black 07 SE I-4 with a 5-speed. Im so excited. Ive wanted one since they came out but I couldnt get a good enough deal till now.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, after I picked it up I just had to drive it around. Im still getting used to driving it because Im used to driving a mustang. Now i just have to figure out what I want to do to it.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Glad to hear your enjoying it, just have a look around here for some great ideas on mods (and help doing them) so which do your prefer the mustang or the fusion? I find the fusion just as fun to drive but much more practical and comfortable.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well picking which one I enjoy better is a hard decision. I liked how quick my mustang was and the way it handled but the ride quality wasnt as great. As for the fusion I really like the ride quality and for a 2.3 its actually pretty peppy. When I bought the stang I was actually in the market for a Fusion, the only problem was at the time the fusion had just came out and I couldnt afford one, but they had a used 05 mustang for cheap so I got it till I could afford one. Plus i'm getting married next year so I figured this would be best.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.