FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone. Trying to keep my factory radio with my aftermarket HU for my 06 SEL Fusion, but I need some input from you guys tonight. I've purchased this audiophile kit so I can keep the stock amp and 2x subs but I'm not hearing anything out of the rear subs. what do I need to do exactly?

Like the picture shows there are 2x RCA cables and two blue and white wires...and I'm very confused.









http://goo.gl/40TQEJ
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
The blue/white wires are remote turn-on leads. You'll need to connect them to the remote turn on wires out of your head unit. There's a 95% chance the remote turn-on leads out of your head unit are also blue-white. There's about a 4.5% chance they'll be blue, and about a 0.5% they could be god knows what.

You'll connect the RCAs to your head unit front channel out.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top