FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Certainly an interesting car. But my favorite part about this whole deal is that Galpin chose a Fusion as their SEMA build. That alone is very good news for us. I wouldn't imagine them choosing a Taurus in the past for such an event. That adds up to mad props, regardless if you think its not tasteful.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=Crystallas link=topic=93688.msg1831667#msg1831667 date=1194223467]
Certainly an interesting car. But my favorite part about this whole deal is that Galpin chose a Fusion as their SEMA build. That alone is very good news for us. I wouldn't imagine them choosing a Taurus in the past for such an event. That adds up to mad props, regardless if you think its not tasteful.
[/quote]

It's a great sign for us. Thanks Chris for the news.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Another turbocharged Fusion, a supercharger would've been nice. Looks good, a little too busy for me though, but it's SEMA.Thanks for the write-up.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Not as gaudy as I thought it was gonna be. Overall I like the design. What bothers me is none of these new performance parts on it will be reproduced. Its just a one off SEMA vehicle. A supercharger would have been nice because it woulda have been more likely to come to market.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I totally agree with the observations made by the posters.

For a show car it is bad ass. But for daily driving, no! Especially with that body kit, I'll destroy-it the first day I park the car or go through the dips in town. :(

My next buy will be a Lincoln MKS or a Pontiac G8 and possibly add a supercharger to my '06 Fusion. But who know where I will go from here, my Fusion is a FWD, oh well. I been know to do crazy crud. :loco: :lol:

[quote author=slaterracing link=topic=93688.msg1832804#msg1832804 date=1194280384]
[quote author=11011101 link=topic=93688.msg1832557#msg1832557 date=1194273770]
I think I like it. I wouldn't make my car that outrageous, but it's kinda cool.
[/quote]

same here. it is way over the top but that is what sema is all about. the paddle shifters would be cool.
[/quote]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts