FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyones favorite admin (besides me, of course ;) ) flipped cracker, our gallery is back up. Any problems, let us know here, or contact flipped or I.

·
Registered
351 Posts
:yay: :yay: :yay:

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as ol dpics go - I don't know how many we can rescue, but those that I can find (no garuntees) I will put in a seperate directory, and anyone can take them and put them back in the gallery or whatever.

I'll do this in the next few days.

·
Registered
135 Posts

Muchas Gracias!!

But all kidding aside, thanks for all your hard work!

We appreciate it and this forum kicks a$$!!

Cheers

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
FYI,
Launched the Gallery and when choosing "upload file", the page came up but with a bunch of error messages at the top of the page.

:arrow: At the top of the main "upload file" page:

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/mazda3/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/mazda3/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/.): Permission denied in /home/mazda3/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 453

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/mazda3/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/mazda3/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/..): Permission denied in /home/mazda3/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 453

:arrow: Unable to upload a pic. At the top of the (failed) "upload results" page:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_a184aca9.JPG): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mazda3/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpeCPy6O' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_a184aca9.JPG' in /home/mazda3/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1197

Anything possibly wrong on my end?

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
I brought this to Dan's attention late last night at like 2AM and he's working on a fix.

This happened once before and he fixed it within a few minutes, he just has to remember how he did it. ;)

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK because I am so unbelievably amazing, it's back up.

If it goes down again, somebody dies.

Probably me. Of heart attack.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah... once i was able to log into SSH from root and figure out where the hell the account files were (that took a while) I was able to change it using what you'd given me.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Sorry guys but I still seem to have the same problems.
I am absolutely usless trying to help you but I wish you all good luck in fixing it.

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Congrats on working your ass off, Dan :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts