1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I nominated him awhile back.... Matt's like a frickin school text book.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't recall that nomination, but whatever. I'm an old geezer and somewhat senile, not to mention brain dead.

So, the question at hand is should he get the badge now or not?

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
[quote author=thebeansoldier link=topic=49906.msg1063240#msg1063240 date=1163311446]
is it too late to nominate anyone? Matt, azazel1024's posts are more informative than anyone I know on this board. I'd like to nominate him.
[/quote]

Badge him!

MAKE IT SO

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I concur!!!

·
Registered
15,653 Posts

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote author=icspots link=topic=76345.msg1379247#msg1379247 date=1178056187]
Me too. Now at the risk of seeming silly I'm also kind of wondering why no one brought up this guy :arrow: http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?action=profile;u=14785, last time around. He's uber helpful and quite smart. Of course azazael is from MD too so that makes thing a bit worse. :(
[/quote]

Are you serious?

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
I drink too much to be expected to remember anything. As long as I don't admit I have a problem, I'm fine..........

Anyway.... yeah I do remember azazel being nominated before. I've nothing against him but we did just bring in a shit load (technical term for 'more than you can fucking deal with') of new SMs. Let's see how they take their new-found titles and privileges (or lack thereof) and who gets banned (I'm talking to YOU krstofer) then bring in the new round. I'll go ahead and usurp authority of this thread and take names in the first post. Hell - I'll even sticky it so it doesn't get lost for next time - that's what kind of (drunk) guy I am! :)

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
I couldnt tell you where or why, but Bearda has been helpful in posts that I have read as well.

and zobx, you may think you are a drunk guy, but tonight I think I got ya beat!
5 beers + no food all day = win!

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bearda? I dunno.

Is he truly worthy of the gilded badge?

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
I never really see him but checking his posts he seems more helpful then anything, and not really attacking anyone, seems to help n00bs alot also

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
We should de-badge Mattleegee and give it to Azazel- the other Matt. 3 SMs with Mazdaspeed3s is too intimidating, lol. One of you has to go :p

god, this site's been damn slow today.

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
respect our athorita! :dmention7: :bananadance:

·
Registered
15,653 Posts
[quote author=thebeansoldier link=topic=76345.msg1379995#msg1379995 date=1178102883]
We should de-badge Mattleegee and give it to Azazel- the other Matt. 3 SMs with Mazdaspeed3s is too intimidating, lol. One of you has to go :p

god, this site's been damn slow today.

[/quote]

yeah I was confused there for a second and thought Matt Lee was tooting his own horn..... then I realized there were two of them. :doh:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.