FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I really like black with the chrome and tinted windows, but black seems to be the predominant color out there. My second choice would be redfire--really stands out in the crowd.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Get anything but blue, that's what I have!!

I wanted a bright, fire red, but the redfire wasn't gonna cut it.

I'd get black, Tungsten, or the Green mist whatever.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I agree with Randy, I'm waiting on a black on black sel and I think it goes great with the chrome & tinted windows. I also like the white & the silver frost.

Good luck with the choice!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Not to step on anyones toes, but there will be a pletora of Black Fusions on the road. Do not get me wrong I love the black Fusion's on the road, they are amazing. But everyone is getting that color. I suggest get the color you adore more. I adored the Tungsten silver and that is what I got. I also like black, white (classy look), but I did see a Redfire Fusion on the way back from Las Vegas and damn it was beautiful on the road, it brought the sporty side on the Fusion. :bowdown:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Dark Red fusion looks good, Gold is okay, Silver I dunno .. the chrome disapears ..

White isn't bad either.

I got a black fusion because it seems to let the adornments stand out more .. however ..

Its impossible to keep looking clean, and every imperfrection makes you wince. Literally 4-8 hours after its washed it has a light coating of dust already apparant because it stands out so well against the black.

Summer I'll probably be less happy, was gonna cover the car to keep the heat down, but as quickly as it gets dusty I think that option is out.

Next time around I hope to finally get a white car. Some cars look awesome in white (crossfire convertible).

.. Anyway .. get what you like .. though I was really close to changing over to the red one .. it was very nice I saw one in person .. was very impressed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pegair for your dust problem I suggest purchasing an exterior california car duster, the first few times it doesnt work that great but as the dust builds up so does the static electricity, one swipe over the car and she looks as good as new.

·
Registered
204 Posts
That's a great idea! Got one for the dash .. guess I need one for the outside too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think i m going to get either the tan or silver green colour, because the two reds just aren t red enough for me.?? The blue and the black look good but, they ll always look dirty ever after you wash them.!!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
The best vehicle I've ever owned for not showing dust and dirt was a gold Jeep Grand Cherokee. I would probably recommend tan or silver. Mine is black and I like the look a lot, but it shows every ding and half the Fusions on the road are black.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I got the black one and two days after that, I got the California Duster. Hubby laughs at me when he sees me "dusting" off my car! He claims I don't even dust the house as often! I also got the California squeegee thing; helps to dry the car after wash/rainfall so no waterspots. I got both at local Pep Boys.

Fusion Owners Unite! :hug:

Mich321

1 - 14 of 14 Posts