FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my fusion on friday and was very impressed. I got a black sel 6 fully loaded, tinted the windows, and put 18" gun metal with chrome wheels on. It looks awesome. I had one person tell me it looks like a bmw 3 series another said it looked like an sts. Its a sweet car, the power, and the looks are all better than I expected. The tint and the wheels made a huge difference in the look. I'll try to get some pics.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I get the STS thing too, and you know how your always looking for your model on the road right after you buy a new car? SEVERAL times, I have been fooled at a distance as an STS headed my way. "Oh, honey look, here comes another Fusion! Oh wait, that's one of those Caddilacs."

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
[quote author=dazedyouth link=topic=31854.msg450429#msg450429 date=1130119442]
that it looks kinda like a caddy STS.
[/quote]

Ahhhh OK that makes sense :)

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
[quote author=hutch7 link=topic=31854.msg446153#msg446153 date=1129735766]
I picked up my fusion on friday and was very impressed. I got a black sel 6 fully loaded, tinted the windows, and put 18" gun metal with chrome wheels on. It looks awesome. I had one person tell me it looks like a bmw 3 series another said it looked like an sts. Its a sweet car, the power, and the looks are all better than I expected. The tint and the wheels made a huge difference in the look. I'll try to get some pics.
[/quote]
Congrats on the new ride. Where are those pics? :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought one last Saturday off the showroom floor. It's an SEL V6, Charcoal Beige with the Dark Charcoal Interior. I love the car.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Congrrats Man, I got my black SEL 1 month ago, it's an awesome ride....
So many people looking at it as I drive around :shock:, (COOL STUFF MAN)!!! 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts