FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to a guy at work who told me that a Ford Fusion ST package is coming... which would provide nice bolt-on upgrades for shocks, springs, bars, etc.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
[quote author=blood_donor link=topic=89028.msg1713310#msg1713310 date=1189742660]
I was talking to a guy at work who told me that a Ford Fusion ST package is coming... which would provide nice bolt-on upgrades for shocks, springs, bars, etc.
[/quote]
Springs are already out. I think the part# is m-5300-m. Since they are making springs you'd figure the rest is coming soon. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Any idea what the shocks are going to be like?

I'm assuming they're FoMoCo parts, but who will make the OE shocks?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Well, it wouldn't surprise me either if they went out of house for an "upgrade" package if they're talking about sport springs and shocks. I'm definitely not in the market for springs, but I'd take some FoMoCo shocks if they were meant to work better with these noted "performance springs." I'd be doing this mostly for warranty's sake since I still have a lot of warranty left.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
You can see the springs at FordPerformanceParts.com. I think thats right. Just type Fusion in the search. They are Ford blue with a 1.5 drop. Thats all I've been able to find.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I'm pretty sure the Ford Performance parts are just rebadged Eibachs. The parts from the Sport Appearance Package (ST) are from the same suppliers as the regular OE stuff, I think it's Rassini for the springs and KYB for the shocks.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
[quote author=Waldo link=topic=89028.msg1721192#msg1721192 date=1190117782]
I'm pretty sure the Ford Performance parts are just rebadged Eibachs. The parts from the Sport Appearance Package (ST) are from the same suppliers as the regular OE stuff, I think it's Rassini for the springs and KYB for the shocks.
[/quote]
Ah......I see said the blind man.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
KYB shocks.....hmm....not bad I guess. Parent company is Japanese.

I just wish that Bilstein made some shocks for the Fusion. I know a guy who has these on his F250 for years and years and he just raves about them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts