FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i am watching Speed Test Drive with Host Tommy Kendall and they are test driving the 07 AWD Fusion. So far he loves it and they are hitting the Road Course right now and the car is doing well. NASCAR Jimmy Spencer is in one and Tommy is in the other playing cat and mouse. Kinda cool :klavergreg:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Very cool. THe worst thing they could come up with was the clear light covers!

·
Registered
48 Posts
other showtimes, youtube

i was not by my computer but i would love to see this. do you know of anyother airtimes/ondemand/youtube postings?

·
Registered
443 Posts
I watched it too and it sounded like they were reading the script Ford gave them. I'm shocked they didn't mention the lack of a shiftable transmission (autostick/tiptronic/etc)- these are former racers after all. It was a nice piece of PR, but having watched many of these shows, they're usually pretty kind to the car and don't slam it much.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=ming321 link=topic=76701.msg1390511#msg1390511 date=1178551875]
I watched it too and it sounded like they were reading the script Ford gave them. I'm shocked they didn't mention the lack of a shiftable transmission (autostick/tiptronic/etc)- these are former racers after all. It was a nice piece of PR, but having watched many of these shows, they're usually pretty kind to the car and don't slam it much.
[/quote]

ya i think you are right. the only slam was they did not like the tail lights. something to the effect of it was so 3 years ago. But i like the tails. one of the reasons i got the car. Makes it stand out a little.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I like the tail lights too, at least on the oxford white :)

·
Registered
817 Posts
It was a pretty cool episode, Slater. I have to agree with them on the clear/chrome taillights. That is my least favorite feature. I like the LED taillights on the Milan much better, but prefer the front of the Fusion.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote author=urnews link=topic=76701.msg1394001#msg1394001 date=1178641569]
It was a pretty cool episode, Slater. I have to agree with them on the clear/chrome taillights. That is my least favorite feature. I like the LED taillights on the Milan much better, but prefer the front of the Fusion.
[/quote]

LOL a friend and i were just talking about that the other day. I do agree the Milan tails a better but still like the fusions. But if a good looking set of aftermarket tails came out i would have to think about it just because i am seeing so many fusions out right now i want my car to be diff than others around. As most of you can see by the mods i am doing. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts