FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I thought you could help me out. I don't own a Fusion but it will probably be my next car. In a meanwhile I am trying to find a trunk organizer for my Grand Marquis and someone told me that Milans have the same one. Would someone be able to measure the rough dimensions of their trunk organizer for me and perhaps take a couple of pictures so I can compare them? I am only concerned with exterior dimensions like width, height and length.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
the trunk organizer is 43.75 inches wide, 13.25 inches high when it is raised and the mounting holes are 5 inches from the trunk floor. I e-mailed you some pictures, couldn't upload them here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks. It looks a lot different from what I expected. Is there more than one organizer available or is there a different one on the Milan? The one I saw looks like a rectangular box with several compartments inside and a carpeted cover on top. It just sits inside the trunk well and makes it look like you have a flat floor.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I don't know if there is a different one for the milan, that car isn't available up here in Canada, just fusions and mkz. The organizer I have is the only one that was listed in the fusion accessory catalog, the picture they have in there looks like it would be nice and flat so you don't lose much trunk space. My wife ordered it for me for my b-day, so was kind of obligated to install it, the couch sucks, I personally don't like it, but it keeps my car cleaning stuff from floppin' all over the place.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
kevjur, can you post a pic of your organizer so I can see it? I really need something for my trunk. I keep all my detailing items and other stuff in the trunk and I'd like to see if it will spiff it up for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts