FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for those of you who have leather. How has it been holding up? Has it streched out or creased much? For the $895, is it worth getting? Ford leather hasn't had that great of a rep in the past. Just checking to see it that holds true.

·
Registered
580 Posts
[quote author=El Nino link=topic=51098.msg812587#msg812587 date=1152506436]
This is for those of you who have leather. How has it been holding up? Has it streched out or creased much? For the $895, is it worth getting? Ford leather hasn't had that great of a rep in the past. Just checking to see it that holds true.
[/quote]

So far so good. The seats have geart support and they are breathable. We made the switch in our thinking at the last minute and I am glad we chose the leather. We have had the car for six months and I probably should use some treatment on them.

·
Registered
27,077 Posts
Have the Black Leather with White stitching. I absolutely love it! I've had leather in all my recent vehicles, and this one is the best quality leathers I've had.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
[quote author=El Nino link=topic=51098.msg812587#msg812587 date=1152506436]
[/quote]

So far my leather is holding up great... As far as fords leather not holding up very well.. My friend has a 92 t-bird with black leather and it still looks great. Better than the interior on my 92 cloth interior. I guess its all in how you take care of it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Going on 2months now and my leather is great. Yes, it does "stretch out" a bit and become more comfortable over time. However, use a good quality protectant/cleaner. I use the Meguires and wow! makes it look like new and feel great. And at the same time it smells really nice.. I also use Meguires for all the plastics/vynl surfaces. Black gets hot! wow! I use a sunshade for those hot days and this helps quite a bit. Next year, window tint is coming...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts