FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, have a question about my ford fusion; just purchased a pre-owned certified FUSION Hybrid 2019. I bought a spare tire and placed it in the trunk, on the ledge. it fits nicely.

I am researching where to put a hydraulic lift should I ever need to change the tire. I have learned about the little triangles located under the rocker panel. I found them on my car (see photograph). So, the triangle is pointing to the exact spot where I would put my hydraulic lift? Does the area in my photo (with the red arrows) point to the spot where I would put the lift? Also, according to my reserach the lug wrench needs to be 19mm... is that correct? FYI, When I was a younger, I helped my dad change tires on our 1967 Chevy Impala; things were a bit different back then.... We used a very antiquated-type of jack, hooked onto the back fender and the lug wrench was one standard size for all cars. my apologies for all the questions here, I want to be sure I am doing the right thing... Thanks so much!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you get an owners manual with it? If not, they're available online. That's the best way to learn about your vehicle. Take care

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts