FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Badges look good on there--what model car they off?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Car looks sweet. Excuse me if I've asked you this before, but how high off the trunk is your spoiler (trunk to top of spoiler). I am looking for a way to get rid of the third tail light. It bugs the hell out of me because it blocks the rear view even more than the high deck does already. I don't know how it gets past D.O.T. that way. Also, where did you purchase it and how much?

·
Registered
484 Posts
I really like the rims on there man. looks good.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Is that a brake upgrade or did you paint the calipers? Your car looks great!

FU2

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the replys,

indycop-I picked up the badges from a local korean performance shop. You can find these badges in the states at your local hyundai parts dealer. model- 2003 elantra GT. 5 door model

Chris06Fusion -thanks, I painted the brakes then added a BREMBO caliper sticker. They look like real brake upgrade.

eiching1 -thanks, The top of the spoiler to the truck is about 3inches. I bought it pre-painted from spoilers-direct for about $177 shipped. I did a write up on it before, called spoiler install(pics).

Jaysen-thanks, I do plan on droping it when im back in the states, roads are to bad here.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Not to bash you, and I'm sure it will come off that way. But why would you put a Brembo sticker on you stock Ford brake calipers?

I know it's not my thing to label products something that they are not, so I'm just curious why.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I think it needs slightly bigger wheels and more cylinders to pull off being a GT. :lol:

Looks good, bro. Well executed. :irock:

·
Registered
596 Posts
[quote author=captainhook link=topic=68876.msg1199624#msg1199624 date=1171140231]
Not to bash you, and I'm sure it will come off that way. But why would you put a Brembo sticker on you stock Ford brake calipers?
I know it's not my thing to label products something that they are not, so I'm just curious why.
[/quote]
+1
You went from an "SVT" badge to "GT"... com'on man...
But if i'd try and go along with your look... you still need to drop that sucker.. BAD!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I cannot see false labeling, To me that makes you a lier. Well not really cause I know
you think it looks cool and it really does at first look but then when someone ask you
if it's really a GT w/Brembo Brakes you have to look them in the eye and say "NO".

But hey...to each his own, your car looks nice without all the false labels.

·
Registered
382 Posts
yep, i agree. your car is a huge interpretation of a 'fake'. just one question? why?
hyundai decals, false brembo stickers, 4x4 look and 80's style wheels. i don't like it. one thing is certain though- your "gt" wouldn't hold a candle to my "flashed SE V6". I'd be spitting you out my tailpipes before you could stick a koni sticker on your stock shocks. :lol:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Rims & tires are good! Like I already stated GT badges look cool but, I do have to agree with them on the fake brake upgrade. The difference is the badges are for appearance. The brakes on the other hand well, people who street race want better brakes for more stopping power. The appearance is just a side benifit. Personaly I would like performance calipers that look stock, not stock calipers that look like performance! The general public might not notice but, any fusion owner or street racer will know it's fake! This does reflect on the owner!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah your right. I wish i had a really COOL AUTOMATIC car like you........come to think of it,I think my grandma has a automatic trans. in her car too...hummm

·
Registered
59 Posts
There is nothing wrong with automatics, infact most automatics vs the same car with
a manual transmission in a drag race would be faster.

Quicker shifts and no over rev issues, I think unless you have a driver that
is perfect in a manual you would not have a chance even if your car was
a V6.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts