FordFusionClub.com banner

201 - 207 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
It's been a while since I've been on here, I've been loving my Fusion! But now I'm at that point where I need to replace the tires, and I'm considering my options! I have the 19" rims, so as Im sure everyone knows the 235/40/19 tire choices are pretty limited :( So I got to thinking about what sizes I could use as replacements...I'm sure there may be a slight speedo difference, which I can deal with. What I'm wondering about is if I were to go with a 245/40/19 size, will there be rubbing issues, as well as will it even fit on the stock rims? I'm not going for a summer tire, want an uhp all season(Thinking about the Pirelli's) Any help would be very appreciated!! Is there anyone who has gone to a different 19" tire size on an 2013 Fusion awd?
I have 245/40-19 on my 2014. It's the same tire that comes on the Lincoln MKZ (same as our cars, almost). No problems at all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you bbrooks1822 and 2010SEL! Awesome, I'll definitely be going for the 245/40-19 then! There are so many extra options with that size! Can't wait...better performance AND better price! I appreciate the first hand experience :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Need help.

I am looking at a pair of ford Mustang GT Track Package wheels. (link below) with a set of 245/45/19 tires.
I see Fusion hub size is 67.1 and mustang is 70.3. What hub centric adapter rings do i need? I am not finding 70.3 to 67.1.
Second will these rub at all? car is not lowered.
thanks.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&showRear=no&filterSize=&filterFinish=&filterSpecial=&filterNew=&filterBrand=All&filterWeight=&initialPartNumber=M1007DC199B&autoMake=Ford&autoModel=Mustang+GT+Coupe&autoYear=2014&autoModClar=Brembo+Brakes&affiliate=HK8

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking into wheels

Im lowered on tein s-techs and im looking for something that sits flush with my fender, im looking at xxr 530s 18x8.75 with +33 offset and 225/45/18 tires, any tips? thanks

201 - 207 of 207 Posts