FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Makes the Steeda GT package seem like a bargain.

The FFF is way too flashy inside and out for me...

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
No disrespect to the Flex but I just don't care for it. He's not done anything some folks on here haven't already done better imo. For 40k they've got to be a little more creative than that! WTF! no brakes-no pipes--no hood---no nothin! But it does have 3 tv's? Who gives a fat rats ass. Just an opinion---you know how that is.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
[quote author=HALOREALM link=topic=85396.msg1616874#msg1616874 date=1186446210]
No disrespect to the Flex but I just don't care for it. He's not done anything some folks on here haven't already done better imo. For 40k they've got to be a little more creative than that! WTF! no brakes-no pipes--no hood---no nothin! But it does have 3 tv's? Who gives a fat rats ass. Just an opinion---you know how that is.
[/quote]

:yay: +1. All show and no go. To be honest, not even much show.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Someone offered $10K, and another $16K. OK -- it is worth more than that, but not $39K.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Doesn't look too impressive to me either. But, does anyone know where to get that lower 3 bar grill, I think that looks o.k.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
[quote author=kevjur link=topic=85396.msg1662600#msg1662600 date=1187828391]
Doesn't look too impressive to me either. But, does anyone know where to get that lower 3 bar grill, I think that looks o.k.
[/quote]
Hey Kevjur :cheers:
I think there was a post somewhere around here about that. Someone said it was a fairly easy mod but there was some concern about the temps on the car going up or something. Seems like it blocked too much air. :dunno:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts