FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 kicker L5's 12" subs that are rated 1200/2400watts, Kicker 1500.1 amp specs for that can be found on Kicker.com. Also included is a 5 farad tsunami cap, 50feet of kicker 0/1 gauge wire ( for those who dont know wire size its the biggest you can get for cars... it its like a cable..rca's also come with this. This fits in the mazda 3's in the trunk with room. The system was used for about 45 hours, no flaws and the box is still under warrenty, its a brand new box from kicker renforced because the last box broke because the subs were hitting to hard for it. Im asking 675 for everything, I would prefer to have it pick up but if your willing to pay for shipping then its yours.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea to be truthful i said that for like 6 months before i bought it then i bought it for a crazy price ( high ) amp 1,100 and subs 700 wires 250 ect. but no that i have a new car and not and old beater i dont want it in it. ITS a loud system and you can get to much bigger on the kicker line except for the l7's,x, and cvx's so for the price and reliablity its amazing... o btw bump

·
Registered
423 Posts
i live in henrico and am very interested would u take 600 even

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'll do 625 cash. where in henrico are you...? im in short pump

·
Registered
423 Posts
oh word i live in foxhall near the colonies

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
where do you go to school? maybe we can meet up and i'll show you in person what you are looking to get .. then we can look at the cars :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
i actually go to private school but would love to check out the system what u got hatch or sedan we should meet up this weekend

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i drive a sedan... im one of 2 phantom blue sedans in short pump i actually am currently working at circuit city but soon quiting.. i will have the ability to meet up this weekend feel free to call me i'll pm you my number but its would sound amazing in both the hatch and the sedan.. what do you drive?

·
Registered
423 Posts
07 sedan 2.3 true red

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you still interested in the system? i still would love to see your car

·
Registered
423 Posts
yea man sorry for not gettin in contact this weekend has been crazy my sister had a baby friday night and i wanna clean the car up before we meet up hows next weekend sound

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pretty good.. i just took my car threw the millers car wash for free got the 10 dollar one hehe... but yea even this week if you want just give me some notice so i can make sure to put the system in the car so i can show you how it looks and what not..

·
Registered
423 Posts
hell yea how u get that for free

·
Registered
423 Posts
would u be able to put the system in my car cause i can do componants and stuff but would take me a few days to do the subs

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
actually installing the system would take a bit. on reason being you need to drill a hole in the fire wall to be able to fit the huge wire (0/1 gauge) and from past experince i dont like messing with that size wire... but i could do it, never done it in a mazda but i could.... do you have an aftermarket radio?

·
Registered
423 Posts
yea man i have alpine componants in the front doors rockford in the back an alpine head unit and a TMA amp pushing it all i had two 12 in type r's so i mean all the holes are their for ground and what not just no wires or amp maybe that will help and if u cant the guys at audio one will

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i mean i might be able to help you out... if not circuit city charges 71. for an amp sub instalation and they do good work.... do you have a red sedan with black rims btw?

·
Registered
423 Posts
no but i saw one on parahm the other day do u have an aim it was an i model i have an s

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yea my aim is unleashdhypernes... and if you have any questions feel free to drop in and ask or just to talk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts