FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This gun has only been used once and it was great. I have 2 of these and have decided to sell one to help with my mod budget. This gun can fire up to 30+ balls per second (bps) thanks to the new rocking trigger frame that kingman put on it. There are 4 firing modes:

1. Semi-Auto: Just pull the trigger and it fires, no need to pull a bolt or crank on a pump. This is the mode that will give you 30+ bps. The gun will shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger.

2. 3 round burst: Just hold the trigger and the gun will shoot 3 balls at a time. You can adjust the rate of fire from 6bps up to 13 bps.

3. 6 round burst: Same as above with 6 balls instead of 3.

4. Full-Auto: Just hold the trigger down and the gun shoots. Also adjustable from 6 bps to 13 bps.

For more information check out the Kingman site http://www.kingman.com/section/emarker/guns/electra_05/index.html

Along with the gun, you get a battery charger, barrel plug, squeegee and hopper.

If you are looking for a great electronic gun, look no further.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Spyder Electra Paintball Gun w/ ACS - $260 shipped

Price Dropped to $260

·
Registered
406 Posts
Re: FS: Spyder Electra Paintball Gun w/ ACS - $275 shipped

this is a damn fine gun. if only i still 'balled :(

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS: Spyder Electra Paintball Gun w/ ACS - $250 + shipping

Price Drop.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: FS: Spyder Electra Paintball Gun w/ ACS - $225 + shipping

Price drop again. I can't believe that no one wants this thing.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: FS: Spyder Electra Paintball Gun w/ ACS - $220 shipped

Price drop again. I gotta get rid of this. I have a wedding to pay for.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price Drop Again.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They don't seem to go anywhere. I have been trying to sell this thing for months on a lot of different places.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
[quote author=Pingwin77 link=topic=83499.msg1857424#msg1857424 date=1195159516]
They don't seem to go anywhere. I have been trying to sell this thing for months on a lot of different places.
[/quote]

word. got one lowballer the other day (somewhere else, not here) and the rest just tell me they want it and then never call back. :?

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
[quote author=Bounty44 link=topic=83499.msg1857694#msg1857694 date=1195165758]
how good are electric vs. c02?
[/quote]

the gun is electric.. as in electric vs analog type. both run off of co2.

electric just means you turn it on with a digital button rather than a switch that takes off the safety.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There are a few differences in your question.

First is that the electric gun has a battery powered circuit board in it that allows multiple features. First is the safety that *txmica3* mentioned. When you turn the gun on the safety is automatically engaged until you push the button. The other great thing about an electric gun is that most of them give you a full auto firing mode. Meaning you can just hold the trigger down and the gun will keep firing. This particular gun also has 2 different "burst" modes. Meaning if you set the controls to a 3 ball burst, the gun will automatically fire 3 ball for you when you hold down the trigger.

The second part to your question would be CO2 vs. Compressed Air. The big difference in the two is simply what gas is used to fire the gun. There are a few benefits for both. CO2 is much cheaper to get setup. The tanks are cheap and most pro shops can fill them for you. The big drawbacks that I have found are that the CO2 works well for a semi-auto or a pump action gun and that it is not very good in colder weather. The reason for the pump action or semi-auto is that the CO2 can freeze the internals on your gun if you fire at a rapid rate. With a pump action you will have enough time to let the gun warm up before the next shot. However you still have to be careful with a semi-auto about how fast you fire. Compressed Air is a much better option in my opinion, however the initial setup for compressed air can be expensive. Most of that cost is for the tank alone. You may also want to purchase a regulator and gage also depending on your play. The best things about the Compressed air is that it works better in colder temp and there is no change to freeze your gun since there is nothing in the tank but air.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hmmmm intrestin. im lookin for a gun just to b.s round with rather than freakin rentin all the time was lookin for a pkg deal as in mask, tank, etc. but let me sleep on it........zzzzzz

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No problem man. This gun would be a good start for that and it would also be a great start if you decided to play more or even go pro. Just let me know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.