FordFusionClub.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure most of you guys have seen our Lincoln concept alot of times. We are moving on to new projects so we are selling the infamous 20x8.5" GFG 3-piece torinos. There is slight curb damage on one wheel, otherwise these wheels are mint. For $2600obo with tires (235/30 falken 452 with 85% tread left) I will let them go with brand new barrels so they will be like brand new. I plan to clean the wheels this weekend for close ups, in the meantime enjoy the shots of the wheels on the car.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Very sweet Zephyr. I have not seen it before. Good luck.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
figure'd i shoot a couple close ups. One of the wheels has curb damage. Driving in stupid california, the road in the other lane actuall raised up out of no where and knocked against the wheel. But if you look at the over view pic, those wheels are shining and they're dirty in that pic (by my standards).

http://mjhsound.com/forsale/GFGtorino_1.jpg (larger version of the above)

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, the seller has these listed for 1500 BIN on Ebay. Sounds like a real good deal even with the damage. Aren't there people that specialize in fixing rim damage like this?

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
[quote author=mrc link=topic=89455.msg1854778#msg1854778 date=1195082361]
If I'm not mistaken, the seller has these listed for 1500 BIN on Ebay. Sounds like a real good deal even with the damage. Aren't there people that specialize in fixing rim damage like this?
[/quote]

Yea there are.He doesnt really car tho.Just wants them gone. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.