Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,
I sold my Fusion.. and have some parts to sell :)

1) Steeda CAI: SOLD
This one is for 6 cylinder engines ONLY...

check out my DIY installation:
http://www.fordfusionclub.com/index.php?topic=65642.0
Price: $200 + shipping (OBO)

2) OEM Fog lights & Black inserts: SOLD
I had an '06 SE model that did not come with the fog lights at the time so I bought them separately and wired them to the side-markers... wiring them to the headlights won't work.

It's a great mod for those who's Fusion did not come with the fog lights already... plus, if you add HID's (item #3).. it will look like this:

Yes, you'll be able to run the fog lights without having to turn on the low-beams fist...
Price: $100 + shipping

3) GP Thunder 8000k HID kit: SOLD
This kit is great... IT DOESN'T FLICKER!!!
The kit includes everything that it came with originally... I also purchased 3 additional ORIGINAL adhesive tapes from the manufacturer.

The bulb size is H11 so it will fit either low beams or fog lights.... see pic from Item #2 to see how it will look if you use it for fog lights.

4) Alpine CDA-9856 Single-Din Player:
This one is great...

It has a detachable face (case is included... see pic above)
this kit is ready to Go..... all you need to do is unplug your old stereo and plug this one in... no cutting will be needed as all the wiring has be done for you.
Also, i'll let the buyer have the MP3 jack cord for the AUX function so you'll be able to connect any mp3 player and play through your car speakers....

Beware: Steering controls will not work with this unit.. unless you buy an integrator separately...

NOTE: If you are purchasing locally and want to pick the item up...I will help you get the item installed at no cost to you.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Re: FS: Parting Out...

Paul, I am definately in for the fog lights this time. I think we said about $20.00 for shipping. Zip 08234

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thank you guys..
I'll be sure to check out the shipping cost for the given ZIP codes... hopefully the post office is open tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts

CAI - zip 76137

:lol:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Steeda CAI - Pending sale.
HID - Pending sale.
Fog lights - Pending sale.

No one needs a kick ass stereo with an MP3 jack .... everything is ready for plug in and immediate use... someone take it off my hands.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts

I would like to get the Fog lights and inserts from you and will pay right away. LMK

·
Registered
833 Posts

Paul, I just paid for the fog lights via PayPal. Check your account and let me know. Thanks, Jeff

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I sold the Magnaflow to a local guy that I met at the Ford dealership. sorry.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

ANOTHER ITEM
BamaChips Custom Xcalibrator 2 Tuner with BamaChips Custom 3 tunefiles
works even better if you have the Steeda CAI... and yet still kicks ass if you rune just with a tuned ECU!
PRICE: $300 Shipped.

Get it before it's gone!!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts

dude, I told you - if this works with mine then I will take it!!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

[quote author=thereisnospoon link=topic=87879.msg1687610#msg1687610 date=1188876990]
dude, I told you - if this works with mine then I will take it!!
[/quote]
Yes, Yes.. I know, I posted this before I sent you a PM - you still have the first dibs on this.

CAI - Sold
Fogs - Sold
HIDs - Sold

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=87879.msg1687746#msg1687746 date=1188880737]
Did I miss something.

What new car are you going to buy Paul?
[/quote]
I already got it- it's a 2007 Volvo S60-R in Sapphire Black on black 8)

G

·

Impressive, 300hp. And over 35,000 haha.

Not to get off topic to much, but how is it? It has got to be quick.

With that kind of money I would buy a Nismo 350Z, but thats just me. Not to hold you against your forum name "TheRussian", but my Ukrainian and Russian friends all drive exotics, Mercedes Benz, some BMW's, Audi's, Lexus.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=87879.msg1688112#msg1688112 date=1188913055]
Impressive, 300hp. And over 35,000 haha.

Not to get off topic to much, but how is it? It has got to be quick.

With that kind of money I would buy a Nismo 350Z, but thats just me. Not to hold you against your forum name "TheRussian", but my Ukrainian and Russian friends all drive exotics, Mercedes Benz, some BMW's, Audi's, Lexus.
[/quote]

The sticker price price is 45K.. I got it for 29k .. ;)
350z? honestly, it's still just a nissan... But, different stroke for different folkes I guess :) plus, the "R" is quicker 8)
about three years ago, I had a 1995 Volvo 850 Turbo.. so I became known to be as a "hey, you are that Volvo guy".. but I've been a BMW addict since I was a toddler... it's juts getting the Volvo made much more sense considering the BMW deals right now are horrible.. with the Volvo I got much more bang for the buck. If fact, before finding out I could get such a kick ass deal with the Volvo, I was going to get a 2003 M3, but I backed out due to numerous reasons.

The s60R is a wolf in sheep's clothing that knows about.. which is great because that waY I don't end up driving what every 3rd person in town drives.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

BUMP!

Price Reduced,
X-Cal2 Tuners from Jusnes includes 3 custom tunes - 87 Performance, 91 Performance, 91 Torque - Reduced Price: $250.00 shipped
The Alpine head-unit is still available as well....

someone get thisss!

·
Registered
3,541 Posts

[quote author=TheRussian link=topic=87879.msg1693071#msg1693071 date=1189049787]
BUMP!

Price Reduced,
X-Cal2 Tuners from Jusnes includes 3 custom tunes - 87 Performance, 91 Performance, 91 Torque - Reduced Price: $250.00 shipped
The Alpine head-unit is still available as well....

someone get thisss!
[/quote]

Damn why couldn't you have had the 4 banger. oh well here is a bump for you

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.