FordFusionClub.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok someone I know is selling this ring. Its basicly flawless! Things didnt work out and there is no need for him to keep it end of story. So im doing my part and trying to help him sell it.
He paid I believe around $900 but he knows he wont get what he paid for it so hes asking $380 best offer which is a pretty good price.
Let me know and feel free to PM me any serious offers!

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
You must post a pic of the actual item, rather than a vendor pic.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I was going to but I had to take such close pics that it came out shitty with my camera so im borrowing my friends camera and I should have some pics up today.

Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok I didnt get my friends camera but here is a pic so you at least know that it exists. Ill try to get a better pic soon.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
man ring FTW

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote author=MZ3sZoomZoom link=topic=78277.msg1437150#msg1437150 date=1180109229]
Nice looking ring, looks a lot like mine, only I got mine for a lot less. Free bump for you :)
[/quote]

Was yours lower then the original price or his asking price?

He does want to just get rid of it and get alittle bit of cash so new price of $230 (big drop)
and hes willing to ship it overnight fedex with tracking. :)

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
might help your sale to mention what its made out of, is it silver? platinum? titanium? white gold?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Na he doesnt have that. His girl has that and its not the type of situation where he would ask for it back so thats why hes just looking to get rid of it.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
mmm i think ill pass if there are no papers or box, sorry

i was actually looking into rather or not I could flip it, but I dont think theres too big of a market for used rings of the such
thanks for the info tho

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah someone probabaly could flip it and sell it for more. I told him id help and just ended up posting it on only 2 forums haha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.