FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for new toys so old ones must go- shipping will be calculated after I get a full shipping address- Canada shipping is a maybe because alot of this stuff is heavy so expect high fee's.

Make a freakin offer on something...anyone...anything... :shock: :shock: :shock:

The TV's would be best if local pickup since shipping would be retarded- also the bigger subwoofer enclosures would br great local, they are at least 60 pounds or more.

42" Toshiba 42h81
Problems: Red Convergence is shot and Blue/Green have to be reset each power on- Quoted 300$ for self fix with parts- i dont have time to fix this thing- time to get rid of it- 75.00

Advent Powered Down firing Subwoofer's AHT850
No Problems - Barely used, most of the time used for Printer stand- 25.00

JL Audio amp wire kit- 300-700w - 50.00
EXCELLENT- never opened-

Pioneer 6 disc changer cdx-p676
Problems: Missing front loading door- no cables- 10.00

Pioneer 12 disc changer cdx-p1270
Problems: short IP-bus cables included, works 100%- used for a few months then got ipod... 25.00

Focal 13" 33v Subwoofer SVC
Excellent SQ sub- used in a quality system, no trash can boom boom.... 75.00 - with or without enclosre, same price

Speaker Craft 8" Subwoofers in Bazooka Full Angled Enclosure
Excellent- never used- not even broken in- vented box included - 75.00 (subs themselves 50.00)

Yamaha Home Receiver HTR-5830
EXCELLENT- Just got and hate to sell- dont need anymore- 100.00

Pioneer spare tire subwoofer - non powered-
EXCELLENT- Never used- was going into the 3 but went on with other plans - 25.00

JBL 10" Subwoofer
PROBLEM: it would seem 1 coil is damaged- works but you shouldnt run it on 1 coil with high power amp- 20.00

Bazooka 10"
Just another peice of crap Bazooka...works if you call these things subwoofers....5.00

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
how does the spare tire woofer work? need an amp? gotta get rid of the spare tire? u got a crappy mspaint drawing of how it would go?

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
trab- which tv?

OG- you would need an amp and the actual enclosure sits inside the spare tire cavity, wouldnt need a powerful amp though say a 100watt, BUT I never fit it in the 3- maybe ill bring it if you show up on thursday at the meet...

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
[quote author=Lukydog link=topic=93937.msg1837342#msg1837342 date=1194411657]
trab- which tv?

OG- you would need an amp and the actual enclosure sits inside the spare tire cavity, wouldnt need a powerful amp though say a 100watt, BUT I never fit it in the 3- maybe ill bring it if you show up on thursday at the meet...
[/quote]

the 27

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i have alot of stuff still not listed- maybe later ill put up more stuff just laying around. or even better next meet if the stuff dont sell here, drive by and see it all for yourself- my damn living room looks like one of those Ebay drop off peoples houses-

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote author=Ultra link=topic=93937.msg1837576#msg1837576 date=1194421630]
You have a cheap 2 or 4 channel amp to sell? I want one in my winter beater...=P
[/quote]

might have a Pioneer 4ch for cheap- say 25.00 - details later as its currenty in another car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is the spare tire sub gone? If not, let me know, I want it!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
spare sub still available- plus im giving 1/2 price Shipping to the inland 48 US States. Whatever Fedex offers, ill cut it in half.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts