$20 shipped

LMK!

Thanks.
Evan

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
[quote author=d-machine link=topic=95228.msg1868211#msg1868211 date=1195597593]
damn, you dont have any other 0g im not a real fan of the bling....
[/quote]

word on the bling :?. i need to get my other ear done so i can go bigger. non-symmetrical gauges bother me :lol:.

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
hey maybe i should sell all of my old stuff, i started at 12g im now at 5/8

i have a lot of jewelry.....

:lol: sorry didnt mean to thread jack, all you have i dont, so its not like im selling the same thing.

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
took some pics, here my little collection.... stone, buffalo horn, glass, titanium, rubber, plastic and of course stainless steal.

im missing some tho..

the ones i have on now are on the 1st pic, botton right... thats 5/8

·
Registered
170 Posts
[quote author=mazduh. link=topic=95228.msg1872358#msg1872358 date=1195771058]
You could just put them in backwards so only the silver shows.

Ladies love teh bling! 8)
[/quote]

WORD. i have a set of those in 2g that i rock either backwards or on the blingtastic side depending on my mood.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice! I'm at 00 now, think I'm gonna stop at 5/8"

Gonna get some glass spirals...fuckin love those.

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
a friend of mine is the owner of a tattoo shop and she is the master piercer there.. she has the biggest collection of jewelry i have ever seen!!!

i tried some glass spirals while back, they where smoke black... i dont remember what size it was but it looked bad, not to mention it was heavy..

oh and im sure you know but if you go higher than 00, the hole wont close, when i was at 1/2 inch i took them out for a few months, the hole got down to about the size of a pencil but thats it. you can imagine at 5/8

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's weird...I've heard different things.. the piercer at the shop I go to said if I go to 1/2" it should close back up to about a 4 or something...if 00 is the case...I guess I'm going to stop now.

I don't care if they grow back all the way to normal, but I'd rather they be relatively small.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
mann, i need to go get my other ear done so i can actually keep moving up in gauges. thick 10g hoop in one ear and nothing in the other is too lop-sided for my likes.

ill put that on my "one of these days" list... lol

·
Registered
765 Posts
nice collection man... i only got as far as 1/2" ... b4 i stopped....

.. but i did do a 2g -->-- a 1/2" in like a week... Tore my ear lobe.. & so yeah.. when i took out my 1/2" plug.. my ear only closed up to a 2g... ehh o well... heh

:::::::::

Needless to say.. free bump..

i think i have my collection somewhere... wasnt really aware people wanted to buy them.. heh

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
yea ill prolly go and get my other ear pierced (dont trust myself/other people) and then gauge more. right now im still 10g but eventually want to get to 2/0g

debating getting my lip pierced too.. still kinda unsure though.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Wow not 2 be a dick, but your prices are really expensive considering that you can get them at the mall for a cheaper price BRAND NEW or you can get them on ebay for an even cheaper price BRAND NEW. And your jewelry isn't unique, it can be found everywhere. I buy all my shit on ebay and i have most of what you have, and I get them for about $7 shipped, all styles and i'm at 3/4 inches!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[quote author=aaaslayer link=topic=95228.msg2154697#msg2154697 date=1205664666]
Wow not 2 be a dick, but your prices are really expensive considering that you can get them at the mall for a cheaper price BRAND NEW or you can get them on ebay for an even cheaper price BRAND NEW. And your jewelry isn't unique, it can be found everywhere. I buy all my shit on ebay and i have most of what you have, and I get them for about $7 shipped, all styles and i'm at 3/4 inches!
[/quote]

Prices are negotiable. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.