FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for grabs is my 2001 Suzuki RM250 2 stroke dirtbike. My brother bought it new and i bought it from him this year year so i know the complete history of it. It has not been raced, ever. In the past year i have replaced the grips, handguards, and installed a hinson clutch basket (400.00 New). Also comes with service manual.

The Good: Runs awesome - Starts first kick everytime. Tires have plenty of tread left. Comes with extra top end, chain, sprockets and carbon reeds.

The Bad: Handlebars have a slight bend to them, i havent bothered to change them since its minor. Plastics are scratched up a bit but no cracks.

Price to go quickly at $2,900.00 o.b.o
Pm for more info or call me 288-9960.
(Pics taken today)

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
how hard is it to learn to ride? I've got a big field behind my new place and a little bit of free time :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A 250 2-stroke is a bit of a beast to ride, lots of people start out with a 125. But if your up for the challenge its really not that complicated.

This bike will wheelie in any gear. It has gobs of power.

·
Registered
35,160 Posts
[quote author=BigTrucker link=topic=82207.msg1534736#msg1534736 date=1183472410]
how hard is it to learn to ride? I've got a big field behind my new place and a little bit of free time :D
[/quote]

bikes are easier to ride than cars. I learned on a motorcycle in 5 minutes, rode once and did it again like 2 years later without any issues

1 - 7 of 7 Posts