FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: Is a brand new, however out of box CogaPa System. This system works great, all you need is a amplifier power package which is usually $20 at a store like Wal-Mart.

What you would get:

1 40 Watt Amplifier (Bridgeable)
1 Handset
3 Speakers

You will get 3 speakers due to, they shipped this to me in seperate packages. I told them I never received a speaker, so they goofed and sent me 3!

Check it out for yourself at WWW.CogaPa.Com

This thing is a blast, it is unfortunate that I must sell this item as the co-owner no longer approves of it. = )3

Not only can you yell over the PA system, but you can also play many different sounds. Please check their website for a list of sounds that you can also listen to at WWW.CogaPa.Com

One last thing, this will fit on a Fusion. Any questions on how to fit this onto your Fusion, please do not hesitate to pm me.

I am asking $200! The normal package of the amp, handset, and one speaker go for $230. The speaker let alone is $60.
You are saving $150! Your gain is my unfortunate loss because of the co-owner.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For Sale: Is a brand new, however out of box CogaPa System. This system works great, all you need is a amplifier power package which is usually $20 at a store like Wal-Mart.

What you would get:

1 40 Watt Amplifier (Bridgeable)
1 Handset
3 Speakers

You will get 3 speakers due to, they shipped this to me in seperate packages. I told them I never received a speaker, so they goofed and sent me 3!

Check it out for yourself at WWW.CogaPa.Com

This thing is a blast, it is unfortunate that I must sell this item as the co-owner no longer approves of it. = )3

Not only can you yell over the PA system, but you can also play many different sounds. Please check their website for a list of sounds that you can also listen to at WWW.CogaPa.Com

One last thing, this will fit on a Fusion. Any questions on how to fit this onto your Fusion, please do not hesitate to pm me.

I am asking $200! The normal package of the amp, handset, and one speaker go for $230. The speaker let alone is $60.
You are saving $150! Your gain is my unfortunate loss because of the co-owner.
Is it still available

·
Super Moderator
5,978 Posts
Is it still available
Hi Cd. Just in case you did not notice, so you will not be overly expecting a reply: This guest members classified post is almost 14 years old.

There is always the chance they may reply, but thought I would offer the heads up.

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.