FordFusionClub.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my very new Blackberry Pearl with lots of extra goodies. I am selling because it was a complete impulse buy, and I have no use for this type of phone. I have had it since the end of February or beginning of March and was kept in a rubber sleeve the whole ownership minus 1 week. I would rate the condition a 9 out of 10. My price will be set at $200 shipped, which includes:

-1 Blackberry Pearl
-1 Red rubber sleeve
-1 clear rubber sleeve
-1 Phone charger
-1 Motorola Bluetooth Headset
-1 2GB micro sd card

wad of paper sold separately

Phone was purchased new for $220, headset was $50, micro sd was $40, and the sleeves were $10 each. $310 value for $200 shipped, I would say that I am taking a hit.

I have excellent feedback ratings, so you are buying in confidence. PM me if you have any questions.

Thank you!!! This needs to sell!!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Re: FS!!! Blackberry Pearl with some goodies.

Im going to be needing one soon for my business... can i use a blackberry like a Palm Pilot or is it pretty much just a phone with email?

·
Registered
4,853 Posts

How much for wad of paper?? ;)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

[quote author=gdnimrod link=topic=76881.msg1393403#msg1393403 date=1178631207]
Im going to be needing one soon for my business... can i use a blackberry like a Palm Pilot or is it pretty much just a phone with email?
[/quote]

more phone than palm pilot. i dunno all the features cause my use with it was consumer based, but its supposed to be a badass business phone

·
Registered
3,667 Posts

blackberrys are the shit IF you use them for what they were intended for.... def more phone/email than palm pilot.. mostly phone, email, organizer... syncs with outlook so makes it even easier.
+1 for a good deal. I'd pick it up if I wasnt trying to get work to replace mine already.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts

Hey can i buy the SD card from you individually? I have a blackberry also.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

sweet trade mario, but no thanks!

and shaolin...pm me a price and we'll discuss it

im really trying to sell the whole package

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
I'm sure people are wondering if its locked in a phone plan...

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote author=gdnimrod link=topic=76881.msg1398856#msg1398856 date=1178751843]
Speaking of trades, this is the slimmest phone in the world:

If youd like to trade, id be in :)
[/quote]

sexy phone, but i need the money uber bad

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow, 200 looks and no genuine replies?

pm me fair offers and we will work from there. this has to sell guys!

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
I'm tempted. Only downside is that I have Cingular, so unlocking would be a must. Damn you and making me decide between this and a Wii :lol:

I'll get back to you if it doesn't sell.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[quote author=oneill8769 link=topic=76881.msg1402352#msg1402352 date=1178854154]
I'm tempted. Only downside is that I have Cingular, so unlocking would be a must. Damn you and making me decide between this and a Wii :lol:

[/quote]

what if i got it unlocked for you?

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
[quote author=trbab032886 link=topic=76881.msg1402395#msg1402395 date=1178855058]
[quote author=oneill8769 link=topic=76881.msg1402352#msg1402352 date=1178854154]

[/quote]

what if i got it unlocked for you?
[/quote]

Then you could very well have a buyer. I just bought a Wii, haha, but I should have the money within a few days (if work continues the trend it's been following, aka, getting busier). Let me do some research into this phone, and I'll get back to you.

If someone else wants this, though, by all means go ahead, but like I said, I'll get back to you in a few.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.